Nutrition Community
Not gaining weight, I think something's wrong with me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

I'm a bit underweight and I've been trying to gain weight but it's just not happening. I see a slight increase on the scale, but there's no noticable physical difference.

Most of the time, my stool is watery so I think that's called Diareha. Does this mean I'm not digesting the food properly? Is there some kind of malabsorption problem or a bunch of tapeworms inside of me? I have a bunch of other problems like my hair lacks a lot of flexibility, which I heard is a symptom of zinc deficiency. Is my digestion system just incapable of digesting my food properly?
Failure to gain weight may be caused by physical problems, but may also just be because you have those genetic genes to be slender.  The watery stools concern me. Diarrhea may be caused by poor diet, as well as physical problems such as those you are worried about. The best thing to do is see your MD for a checkup.  Talk to the MD about a referral to see a specialist called a Gastroenterologist who specializes in all the things you are worried about.  good luck
please help me

m 5.10ht age 27now . my weight is always 60kg or 63kg. it never increases. i hav been going to gym doing work out since last 1 year
stil m the same. i m in shape a lil but no muscles gain. please help me. i always hav stomuch upset as well i feel as if it doesnt digest food properly. i hav been to gastroenterologist also hav gone through with the tests as well it all ok but stil

please help me  
I had a upset stomach for the majority of my life and it has always been very hard for me to gain weight. However once I started truly eating alot my upset stomach went away for the most part aside from nerves. Also you should definitely start taking colon health and a good multivitamin is a must.
Im not sure how it is for you but in order me to gain weight I needed to drink two protein shakes a day one in between meals, one after your workout and maybe even one before you go to bed. Also creatine is awesome after you've been working out for a while, just go online and find a cycle you like and do it if all of the above doesnt help.
And finally your workouts ABSOLUTELY have you be short and intense filled with mainly powerlifts such as squats, dead lifts, clean and press and rows aswell as lifting for weak point training.

Hope this helps

I am 30 years old and I eat very less all my 3 times meal but still i dont
know why am I gaining weight.And change I could find after my marriage.Please help.

Regards
Baba.