Nutrition Expert Forum
Nutrition supplemental
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Nutrition supplemental

I have colon cancer and have the whole colon removed. I am doing the chemotherapy now; I have bad appetite and getting enough nutrition is a problem. I tried to dirnk ENSURE as supplemental; but it contains dairy product which caused the diarrhea so I stop using ENSURE. Is there any hi-protein product that I can take to help boost my nutrition? The product should not contain milk content to avoid diarrhea. I can dirnk soy-milk.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'6"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
125 lb
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
: