Nutrition Expert Forum
Only eats fruit
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Only eats fruit

My baby will only eat fruits. I am worried that she will not get needed protien and vitamens that veggies provide. I have tried slipping in bites of veggies while she eats her fruit but then she will refuse to continue eating altogether. If I continue to give her only fruits will she develop a perminate "sweet tooth" and maintain poor eating habits as she ages?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
29 inch.
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
20 lbs.
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
8 mos.