Nutrition Expert Forum
Orthocore possible side effects
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Orthocore possible side effects

Hello
I've lately been researching multivitamins to get extra vitamins into my very poor diet.... according to the research ive done Orthocore seems to be a fantastic supplement which includes many needed items at very reasonable doses and in bioavailable forms.  So i bought some... i've been taking it for 3 days and stopped... reason is i'm getting this burning/warm feeling on my body... mostly my feet... my upper legs(mostly in the front)... my upper back/neck and upper cheeks side of my head.  this warmness doesnt seem to go away.  i've now been off this multivitamin for 24 hours and the feeling is still there.

my question is... would there be something in the makeup of this vitamin that could cause an obvious effect like that?  niacin causes a flush but  this is flush free version of it.  i only take HALF a dose... ie 3 tablets spread out throughout the day.

the makeup of this multivitamin can be found at its manufacturers website at http://aor.ca/html/products.php?id=96  ... i cant paste in the makeup here because then message exceeds 2000 characters

Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'8"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
215 lb