Nutrition Community
Phentermine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phentermine

I had a question on Phentermine CAP 15mg . I am almost finished with my last month supply. My doctor said it was only good for 6 months then it loses it effectiveness. I'm afraid that if  I don't have an  appetite suppressant that I'll gain the weight that i have lost and worked at so far will come back. and I will be  twice as big or bigger and I watch what I eat and drink plenty of water. Exercise 3x a day for 60 min. Is there a another appetite suppressant that my doctor can give me to keep me from eating as much. I have had all the tests and nothing is wrong with me . I eat till i get full or usually don't eat at all . Please help, any advice is welcome.