Nutrition Community
Phentermine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Phentermine

I had a question on Phentermine CAP 15mg . I am almost finished with my last month supply. My doctor said it was only good for 6 months then it loses it effectiveness. I'm afraid that if  I don't have an  appetite suppressant that I'll gain the weight that i have lost and worked at so far will come back. and I will be  twice as big or bigger and I watch what I eat and drink plenty of water. Exercise 3x a day for 60 min. Is there a another appetite suppressant that my doctor can give me to keep me from eating as much. I have had all the tests and nothing is wrong with me . I eat till i get full or usually don't eat at all . Please help, any advice is welcome.
during the 6 months you should be in a routine by the end it sounds like you have a good plan in place. behavoir modification is the key with that drug it helps you while you change habbits and then hopfully have learned the right way to eat and excercise.  Up your protien so you feel full longer with whey protien shakes.