Please help me find calories and protien.
I put muscle on just to loose it. I can go up to 145lbs then drop to 120lbs. It is all my diet of what I eat. I try to eat so healthy and because of this I am not gaining weight. I was a fat kid because I ate junk. Now I eat all good foods and can't gain weight. I eat all blan foods because I have IBS. Please help.

My diet consists of low fat food.
breads
chicken
peanuts or P&J
egg whites
waffles (whole weat) sometimes
bagels
sometimes low fat pizza (ellois from the food store light on cheese)
baked chips from time to time
granola bars low fat
lots of fruit of all kinds
Centrum multivitamin, extra calcium from Tums sometimes
water only
very rare but pork, turkey
sometimes pasta boiled for 45 minutes to mush
sometimes brown rice boiled for 45 minutes to mush
NEVER Beef

There might be some other stuff but I pretty much covered it. Suggestions for other blan foods would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Perferibly those highest in calories and protein. I want both muscle and a little bulk to thicken up.
When going with fruits and vegetables, the startchier the better (more calories) ie. potatoes, yams, peaches.....

Nuts and dried fruits are greatly nutient packed and high in calories so there is a good snack for you.

Unless you have cholesterol problems then eat the whole egg and not just egg whites becuase egg whites have almost no calories.

Pastas and rice are good for you when you can stand them, you can even add dried tomatoes and maybe pine nuts are great with pasta and add extra good calories.

Building muscle means you do need protein but don't be fooled because we only need about 20%

Good Luck