Nutrition Expert Forum
Protein diet
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Protein diet

I am a very tall thin person, i find it very hard to gain muscle or fat as virtually neither will stick to me my metabolism is so high, im pretty under weight. About a year ago i gave up trying to 'eat more' to gain weightt and started trying to eat lots of protein believing it would benifit me if i started training my muscles. I find it was a lot easier gaining weight via muscle instead of fat, i looked virtually the same just slightly more toned but i got heavier a lot easier.

I used to try and drink lots of milk and eat lots of meat and peanuts because they are all very high in protein. Can you suggest anything else i can try eating that will help me with my goal? I carnt buy any special supplements. I am bipolar and frequently go off routines when i hit the 'low' i just want the weight back.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6''4'
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
10 stone 4 pounds
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
: