Aa
A
A
Close
Pulmunary Fibrosis on left upper Lobe
Good day!
on the year 2003 I undergo a minor surgery on my left breast because of a cysts(not malignant) and by year 2005, i was diagnosed to have a PTB, I got a medication for about 6 months and my medicines are rifampicin, pyracinamide, bevitrin  and after the medication, i undergo a chest X-ray and the result tells that i have a normal chest X-ray (Impression: Normal Chest X-ray)..Last 2009, i undergo a chest X-ray again and the result is pulmonary fibrosis on left upper lobe, the rest of the lung is clear.I went to a doctor on specialized on lung and he said that i was already free from the said ailment, What the X-ray result tells is that i have a scar(fibrosis).he didn't prescribe on what medicine to take instead he gave me a vitamins named restor-F. Last day as an employee of one of fastfood chain, I undergo on an annual physical exam and my X-ray result is the same as the result on my X-ray last 2009.Question: is the scar from my cysts operation on the left breast refer to the fibrosis that was seen on my X-ray?Am I really free from that PTB?pls. help...Thank you.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi I alsa have the same xray result as you have. Left upper lobe fibrosis the rest of the lungs are clear..what does that mean? I hope you can help me..Thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146