Nutrition Expert Forum
Question on Dietary Supplement - Is it healthy?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

I'm currently taking CTS360 (Maximum Strength).  I work out regularly and TRY to watch what I eat.  I also like to use protein shakes (V-Core) as meal replacements.  Both products are from Complete Nutrition.  My question is mainly about the CTS360.  This supplement -- not evaluated by the FDA -- is labeled that it supports energy, fat-burning, and suppresses appetite.  Honestly, I haven't noticed much in terms of weight-loss, but the MAIN reason I take it is because it really balances out my mood and gives me some great energy & focus.  It does this in a way that doesn't make me feel shaky, jittery, or 'high'.  For lack of a better word, it seems 'natural'.  Anyway, I've googled most of the ingredients, but I would REALLY like an expert's opinion on what this supplement contains.  Here are the ingredients:

Maximum Strength Fat Burner: Niacin. CTS360 Maximum (Energy, Fat Burning and Appetite Blend) – Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, Beta Phenylalanine, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Yohimbe Extract, Theobromine, Bacopa Monnieri, Green Tea, Gingko Biloba, Dandelion Root Extract, Alpha GPC, Sulbutiamine, Methyl Synephrine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. Other Ingredients:  Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose, & Gelatin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6'2"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
235
From the main ingredients: Niacin is a vitamin B3, amino acids (protein), and stimulants-caffeine, ginseng. Recommend a regular multi-vitamin, and increase protein intake at meals (cheaper then protein drinks). Protein from animal sources are meats, fish, eggs, and dairy products, and for the plant protein, you combine grains and nuts / seeds, such as rice and beans, pasta and beans, nuts to oatmeal, peanut butter and bread, and salad and nuts. Hoped this helped you.