Nutrition Expert Forum
RE: Stinging pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

RE: Stinging pain

Hello,  It started off my skin being super sensitive feeling like I could feel a hair touching my skin.  Then I started getting the feeling like bugs were crawling on my skin but nothing there or soemthing crawling in eyeborwn and nothing there.  Now I am having pains all over my body like it feels like a bee bites me, but nothign there.  The crawling sensation is still there off/on.  Sometimes it feels like my hands/legs feels like numb.  I have been seeing alot of red like dots like a red pen inked on me all over my body but dr said probably broked vessels its hereditary.  I went to dr .  I had previously been on B6 100 mg for abuot 3 weeks becuase i was told by my urologist this may help prevent more kidney stones. I went off those becuase i felt like it was keeping me up to much.  The dr said that she thought it could be like w/d symptoms from the b6 or it could be another type of deficiency but did not think bugs at all.  It came back I have iron deficency but no anemia and my b6 levels were normal but low normal.  
She put me on ferrous sulfate for a month and back on b6 pills 50 mg. I was wondering do these symptoms sound like they coudl be becuase of a iron deficeny or b6 low level?  If so how long should it take with these pills for these symptoms to go away?  Or what else coudl it be.  Its driving me nuts.  I use free/clear laudry soap.
Thanks!
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 foot 3 inches
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
165
What you described are not the usual symptoms of iron deficiency or low vitamin B6. Suggest seeing an allergist to test you to see if you have any allergies. Thank you for your question.