Nutrition Community
Recently i've been getting sick of my food

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

For some reason I have been randomly getting sick of what i'm eating while its in my mouth and I have to spit it out.  I never did  this before and I usually eat a lot. Recently though around the end of the month we have run out of most of our food and all I have to eat is the same old things, could I just be sick of the same old things?

It mostly happens with bread. Its happend with, eggs with bread, tuna sandwich, cheese crackers, and some other things. It doesn't happen with candy or junk food so far.
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Truth in Olive Oil
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
MH Community Mgr commented on stacey10's status
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
Jun 25 by gymdandee
Track your weight over time