Nutrition Community
Review Omega Q Plus???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Review Omega Q Plus???

Omega Q Plus....Have you tried this product? And what do you think?
I have tried this. I searched extensively for reviews on it also but couldn't find anything which made me worry, but i tried it anyways.  it sounds too good to be true with all the different things packed into one pill. i didn't really have any problems with it but they claim you don't get a fishy aftertaste from the fish oil but i kept burping up a fish taste. it was pretty bad. i finished up the bottle but never bought any more. hope this helps. =]
Hello good people,

I too would like to find some info. on this product. However If you would place your fish oil gel capsule in your freezer you my only burb it up once or twice. Most of the time I may not burb them up at all.

Dr. Sinatra recommends this product and you can pretty much go by what he says; I take his monthly newsletter and it is terrific. I just did a Google search, and here is a link I came up with.   http://www.tryomegaqplus.com/?gclid=CO_3t9fHv5gCFRIcawoddBozaQ  Here is another link: http://www.drsinatra.com/Products2.aspx?ProductID=OM65&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I could not find any info on the stuff that was not associated with the selling of the product, but, I do know it is good, and that fish oil and CQ10 are both very important for cardio-vascular health.

I don't think it would hurt anyone to take it.
Too many times letters that are written that reflect nothing but the postive, I have learned to be leery of due to the fact there is something to hide.  In all of the references that was given on different web sites for Dr. Sinatra, there were no names, no addresses, or  phone numbers to verify the claims, nor was there any other supporting doctors from around the USA endorsing this product.  I have not seen phone numbers of people that have taken the product and reports from their doctors comfirming the benefits this product lays claim to accomplish.  Therefore, I would reccommend to steer clear of this product if you are expecting miraculous results which are not supported by anything but hearsay.  Show me proof and doctors (along with their phone numbers, addresses, affilation of hospitals, lab results for reputable sorces, and then we'll see) which can verify the claims and I will jump on the band wagon. There are too many get rich schemes out there today to be sucked into everyone that comes along.

I am looking for information on the Omega Q Plus that Dr. Sinarta sells.  I have blockage and am taking so many pills that this sounded good to cut the number of pills I take.  I bought 3 bottles of the Omega Q plus and will start taking when I run out of my other (about 2 weeks) will let you know what I come up with.  Has anyone thought of having Dr. Oz check into Dr. Sinarta's claims?
I am contemplating Dr. Sinatra's Omega Q plus Resveratrol. How has this worked for you? Thank you!
There is only one reason to listen to Dr. Oz.  That is to find out what he is currently "pushing" so that you know what NOT to buy.  Every time I've listened to him & tried his recomendation of a product, the only thing that happened was that I threw money away.  I could have saved at least the gas money if I had just flushed the money I spent on his recomendation down the toilet.
I agree.  Dr. Sinatra is fantastic.  I am contemplating trying the Omega Q Plus.  But first I have  to finish up what I have right now.  I have no problems with "fishy" after yuk.  Just looking for a seriouse reduction in BP.  I've heard Dr. Sinatra  some TV programs.  He seems very knowledgable.
I so agree with you re: OZ.  Totally correct!!
I tried this supplement and it moved my triglycerides level only 2 points. While it does have some good ingredients beneficial to heart health i believe the quantities are not enough.
Hope your heart is well. For blockage take a look at serrapeptase and nattokinase. Also just learned of Angioprim, but have no results as yet on its effect. The serrapeptase and natto reduced my heart inflammatory markers, which is the bogey man with heart disease. Hope this helps.