Nutrition Community
STRESS ECXEMA?OR FOODALLERGY?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

STRESS ECXEMA?OR FOODALLERGY?

MY DR.SAYS I HAVE NURODERMATITUS, I HAVE DIME SIZE SORES  ON MY  ARMS LEGS,SOMETIMES MY BACK,FACE, EARS,NOSE,MOUTH.  THEY HAVE LARGE NODULAR,PAPULES THAT SEEM TO SPREAD AND DESTROY THE SKIN SURFACE AS THEY SPREAD.  I HAVE HAD MANY TEST, IT IS NOT BACTERIA,OR LICHENS,FUNGUS.  I DO HAVE CHRONIC DEPRESSION AND I TAKE EFFEXOR, XANAX,.  I ALSO HAVE A NIGHT BLOOMING CERUS CACTUS THAT COMES FROM PERU, I  STEPPED ON ONE OF THE BARBS AND HAD TO HAVE IT REMOVED.  I HAVE STUDIED THE CAUSES EXTENSIVELY.  I DO HAVE EXTREAM STRESS, WHO DOES'NT?  COULD THE CAUSES BE FROM FOOD ALLERGIES,MICRO-ORGANISMS FROM THE CACTUS OR AS  I HAVE READ EXCESS ACIDS RISING FROM MY BODY TO KEEP FROM ATTACKING VITAL ORGANS.  AS DR.'S ARE OVERWORKED AND CANNOT VEIW MY PROBLEM AS THEIR ONLY ONE, THIS HAS CAUSED A COMPLETE LIFESTYLE CHANGE. IT HAS SCARRED MY SKIN FOR LIFE.  COULD YOU POSSIBLY  KNOW OF ANY THING ELSE I COULD DO TO ALLEVIATE THIS HORRIBLE CONDITION, I DONOT  SMOKE, DRINK.  THANK YOU, BARBARA SMELSER