Should I add protein
I recently started doing smoothies once a day. I take strawberries, blueberries, banana, plain yogurt, watermelon, and a low calorie juice like cranberry, strawberry banana. Everything is fresh fruit. But my question should I be adding in more to this like a protein powder? I've thought about a powder that helps you burn more fat because I've also started walking in the mornings for 40-60 minutes. I'm trying to lose about 20-30 pounds but also for my own mental physical emotional health. Thank you for your time I look forward to hear any feedback. Anything I'm looking for to put in these smoothies need to be natural, I'm sensitive to a lot of things.

Lindsey
If you are adding yogurt to the smoothies, then you do not need additional protein powders. If the body has too much protein, it will get stored as fat. As adults we only need about 60gms of protein a day  with or without exercising. Hoped that helped you.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.