Nutrition Community
Should I take creatine?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Should I take creatine?

Hey I am a 22 year old white male. I try to lift 4 times a week and run once or twice. I am pretty skinny but have gotten some tone over the past year. I take whey protein right after my work outs, and occasionally for breakfast as well. I was just thinking about starting creatine before lifting and wanted to get some opinions on this. I wanna max my results, but in a healthy long-term way. Everything I have read is pretty mixed reviews.

Thanks!
Hello,
Creatine is a natural substance found in meat, creatine is also made in the liver .Creatine helps a person gain weight since it pulls extra water into your muscle cells, thus increasing the volume and size of every cell. Try to gain weight in a healthy way. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You may consult a nutritionist and get a diet chart made which will provide you with adequate calories in a healthy way. There can be many causes which can prevent a person from gaining weight. The common causes are hyperthyroidism, diabetes, severe anemia, certain STDs, worm infestation, and certain liver disorders. A healthy and regular meal is vital to gain or lose weight. Consuming more calories than you burn will help in gaining weight. Do consult a doctor before taking any supplements. Keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank