Nutrition Community
Should I take creatine?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Should I take creatine?

Hey I am a 22 year old white male. I try to lift 4 times a week and run once or twice. I am pretty skinny but have gotten some tone over the past year. I take whey protein right after my work outs, and occasionally for breakfast as well. I was just thinking about starting creatine before lifting and wanted to get some opinions on this. I wanna max my results, but in a healthy long-term way. Everything I have read is pretty mixed reviews.

Thanks!
Hello,
Creatine is a natural substance found in meat, creatine is also made in the liver .Creatine helps a person gain weight since it pulls extra water into your muscle cells, thus increasing the volume and size of every cell. Try to gain weight in a healthy way. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. You may consult a nutritionist and get a diet chart made which will provide you with adequate calories in a healthy way. There can be many causes which can prevent a person from gaining weight. The common causes are hyperthyroidism, diabetes, severe anemia, certain STDs, worm infestation, and certain liver disorders. A healthy and regular meal is vital to gain or lose weight. Consuming more calories than you burn will help in gaining weight. Do consult a doctor before taking any supplements. Keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
CamLp uploaded new photos
15 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
16 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 25
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Arlington, VA
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank