Nutrition Community
Stomach Issues
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach Issues

Okay, so I've been feeling nauseous for over four months now. Every time I eat something, smell something, or EAT something, I feel the need to puke, and can feel it rising up in my throat.

My mom suspects I'm Anerixsic because I sometimes put my finger down my throat so that my stomach pain would go away... but I don't think thats it.

I just got off "Birth Control" little less a month ago, because I was throwing up every night, and me not taking it, is still not working!

I also take a Epilepsy medicine called,'Oxcarbaxapine", and it has a side affect of nausea.. I don't know what to do!

I'm also trying to become a model (Taking Lessons), and I need to figure out what's wrong quickly before I become a professional. (I am not pregnant)
Hello and welcome!
The common causes of nausea are gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease. Eating disorders will have self induced vomiting.Oxycarbamezapine causes nausea as one of its side effect.Labyrinthitis, migraine cause nausea but there may be other associated symptoms. In hepatitis there will be loss of appetite, yellowish discoloration of eyes and skin along with nausea. Rare but serious causes of nausea are brain tumors, meningitis .It is best to see a local doctor and get a clinical examination done. A complete clinical evaluation will help in detecting the cause of your illness. Treatment will depend on the cause. I hope it helps.
Best wishes!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank