Nutrition Expert Forum
Stomach tightness

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Stomach tightness

For the past two nights my stomach has been feeling weird, like a bit tight.  There's a faint pain, but not so bad.  Also I'm a little bit nauseated.  In the mornings I have been drinking a lot of coffee and was wondering If that could be thr cause.  Also, I'm taking an allergy medicine called Talion tablet.  I think thr side effects are nausea and stomach agitation.  So..I wonder if it's from thr coffee or the medicine.  Any ideas?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'7"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
140lbs
Suggest avoiding coffee and see if the stomach 'tightness' subsides. If no, then it may be the medication. if it is the medication, suggest talking to your MD. Thank you for your question.
I'm a male, 23 years old, 140 lbs and 5'7"