Nutrition Expert Forum
Support of hair and skin

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Support of hair and skin

What kinds of foods can I eat to support my baby's hair and skin and nails as they are growing right now?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
It is recommended for a pregnant mom to eat a well-rounded diet with a variety of foods, from all the food groups, so you and the baby are getting the nutrients (protein, carbohydrates, and fats), vitamins, and minerals you need. In addition, you need to take your prenatal vitamins daily. The baby grows and develops, plus you are not depleted of any nutrients. Thank you for your question.