Nutrition Expert Forum
VIT D
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

VIT D

by yogi341

Leave a Note
Send Message
Add as Friend

yogi341
Female
-
Member since Jan 2009
Mood: yogi341 is ...

, Jan 01, 2009 07:42AM
dear ,mam      
                  I   am 24 yr male  i   took  very less milk  or any dairy  product  in my childhood ,now  my hands  bones  are thinner than my family members , I  read  calcium can absorb up to 25  yr do you suggest any medicine or  vtamin D , can  vit   D  absorb at early morning  ,  can these  able  to make  my bone wider
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
nutrition
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
44 kg
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
: