Nutrition Expert Forum
VIT D

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

VIT D

by yogi341

Leave a Note
Send Message
Add as Friend

yogi341
Female
-
Member since Jan 2009
Mood: yogi341 is ...

, Jan 01, 2009 07:42AM
dear ,mam      
                  I   am 24 yr male  i   took  very less milk  or any dairy  product  in my childhood ,now  my hands  bones  are thinner than my family members , I  read  calcium can absorb up to 25  yr do you suggest any medicine or  vtamin D , can  vit   D  absorb at early morning  ,  can these  able  to make  my bone wider
Suggest you get a bone density test to see if you have issues with your bones or not. It has been proven that bone can be improved at any age (slower at older ages >60) if you eat calcium and vitamin D rich foods, and do weight bearing exercises. Vitamin D absorbs anytime you are in the sun at anytime of the day. You can sit at a window with the sun shining in and you will get Vitamin D absorption.