Vegetarian
My hands constantly go numb and turn a marshmellow white color, recently though I will wake up to find my hand is completely paralyzed, not heavy, I just cannot use it. I shake it as hard as I can for a few minutes and I regain use. I am afraid it is because I'm missing something from my diet since I am now a vegetarian. Do you have any ideas?
Anyone can be missing things from their diet.  Just because you're a vegetarian doesn't tell us much about what you eat.  Assuming you eat well, meaning you're getting enough of everything, the two nutrients most lacking in a vegetarian diet are B12 and methionine, an amino acid.  Of the two, B12 deficiency would be more likely to cause what you're suffering, but it could be something else as well.  You could just be sleeping on it.  If you're feeling tired, that would reinforce the B12 problem.  If you don't wish to see a doctor, try supplementing with the methylcobalamin form of B12 in a sublingual tablet, and you might want to supplement L-methionine as well, as neither of these can be obtained easily in a vegetarian diet.  You might also try taking spurulina, which does have a lot of B12 in it as well as excellent quality protein, though not very much in quantity.