Nutrition Expert Forum
Vitamins gone bad?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Vitamins gone bad?

I am currently taking a 500mg Biotin vitamin daily. Since on the vitamin, I have gotten many breakouts and even cyst like acne.

Some of my research shows that I should take either a B 100 vitamin or a B5 to help with the acne portion.

What can I take to avoid the breakouts. I don't want to stop the biotin since it's been helping with my hair and nails.  
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 6
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
130
Suggest you take a multi-vitamin for all around health. For acne suggest cleaning your face multiple times a day and decrease consummation of chocolate and fatty foods. Thank you for your question.