Nutrition Expert Forum
Vitamins

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Vitamins

I have lost 8-9 it's in 6 months by doing workout and controlling diet.my symptoms are high cholesterol , low vitamin D,high uric acid,and sugar at border Age is 48.after workout no uric acid,cholestr is 5.2 ,but fasting sugar is 6.22 which was not that high before starting workout.Things are getting better , Indicaters showing betterment.but my QUESTION IS TO GET ADVICE  OF MULTIVITAMIN WHICH  CONTAINS PROTIN AND FISH OIL TOGETHER since I have strong control ON  diet and my HDL IS LOW and weight is maintaind at 81 kg ,with his weight tummy is coming out ,it means I am loosing my muscles.so I don't want to loos muscles ,that's why I want proton intake by vitamins.Looking forwards best name of vitamins which contains togather both (Protin & fish oil ).Thanks.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
176cm
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
82 kgs
It is great you are working out and controlling your food intake. If you are working out you are building lean muscle, not losing muscle. Suggest getting your protein for food sources, not pills. Protein from food has additional vitamins and minerals and possible fiber, depending on the protein source. Recommend a regular multi-vitamin, without protein. To help you with your cholesterol, it is recommended to eat a Heart Healthy diet which is a moderate fat diet and a moderate fat diet means = using polyunsaturated (omega 3, corn oil, nuts, etc) fats and monounsaturated (olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, etc) fats, no saturated fats (high fat snack foods, butter, fat spreads) and no trans fats. Eat low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products, nuts), low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), low fat and substitute dairy products (1% milk, low fat/fat free yogurts, low fat soy milk/soy yogurt), use plant oils, non trans-fat margarines, and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat daily high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal).
Hoped this helped you.
I am male and needs to know multivitamins which can work for he deffecency of HDL and loosing muscles at constant weight.