Nutrition Expert Forum
Vitamins
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Vitamins

I have lost 8-9 it's in 6 months by doing workout and controlling diet.my symptoms are high cholesterol , low vitamin D,high uric acid,and sugar at border Age is 48.after workout no uric acid,cholestr is 5.2 ,but fasting sugar is 6.22 which was not that high before starting workout.Things are getting better , Indicaters showing betterment.but my QUESTION IS TO GET ADVICE  OF MULTIVITAMIN WHICH  CONTAINS PROTIN AND FISH OIL TOGETHER since I have strong control ON  diet and my HDL IS LOW and weight is maintaind at 81 kg ,with his weight tummy is coming out ,it means I am loosing my muscles.so I don't want to loos muscles ,that's why I want proton intake by vitamins.Looking forwards best name of vitamins which contains togather both (Protin & fish oil ).Thanks.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
176cm
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
82 kgs
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
267079_tn?1195146570
Please check your other question for an answer. Thank you.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank