Nutrition Expert Forum
Vitamins

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Vitamins
I have lost 8-9 it's in 6 months by doing workout and controlling diet.my symptoms are high cholesterol , low vitamin D,high uric acid,and sugar at border Age is 48.after workout no uric acid,cholestr is 5.2 ,but fasting sugar is 6.22 which was not that high before starting workout.Things are getting better , Indicaters showing betterment.but my QUESTION IS TO GET ADVICE  OF MULTIVITAMIN WHICH  CONTAINS PROTIN AND FISH OIL TOGETHER since I have strong control ON  diet and my HDL IS LOW and weight is maintaind at 81 kg ,with his weight tummy is coming out ,it means I am loosing my muscles.so I don't want to loos muscles ,that's why I want proton intake by vitamins.Looking forwards best name of vitamins which contains togather both (Protin & fish oil ).Thanks.
Please check your other question for an answer. Thank you.