Vitamins?
A friend of mine saw these on TV and started taking them. I also just bought some yesterday. I was wondering if anyone else is taking these? We got them from here... http://dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/love2335
I really too want to know what type of diet is recommended to a person doing yoga everyday along with six KM walk. Can a person keep himself healthy doing mentioned exercises with simple three time meals without milk.
I have family members that used to work for the company that sells these vitamins and they DO NOT recommend buying them!  Afterall, who would pay $30 for 30 pills that only contain a few ingredients when you can get a few hundred vitamin pills for less than $10 that have a more comprehensive list of ingredients?
In my family we eat 6 times a day- small meals and we do not drink milk. We drink almond milk-it has more calcium in it. Also do research on milk you will find out that milk really isn't that good for you.
Not a bad supplement but far from the best. The 9 tablets per day is rubbish - pure marketing.

The dose amounts of the vitamins and minerals are fine- not excessive except for calcium and magnesium which are way over the top- particularly calcium. These are two of the cheapest ingredients for supplement manufacturers to include. Supplements should not be filled up with excessive amounts of ingredients that you may or may not need. If a female has been diagnosed with calcium deficiency then you can buy calcium as an isolated ingredient- its not expensive.

Iron SHOULD NOT be in the formula - iron is an oxidant
Dont buy into the misleading hype these marketers put out about these vitamins.  You can buy the same vitamins under a different name, cheaper, from any nutrition or vitamin store.  A Centrum or GNC daily vitamin will give you the same benefits.  Dont buy into marketing schemes.  

My suggestion is if you are looking to take vitamin supplements, go to a non-biased nutritionist at a non franchised vitamin store and he/she should put you in the right direction.