Water ph and osteoporosis
I read that the ph of bottled water can vary, and some may have a lower ph/slightly acidic.  I've been drinking alot of bottled water- in particular, Dasani and Vitamin water.  Can this cause bone loss; is this a safe drink for someone trying to INCREASE  bone density (I have Osteoporosis)?

Vitamin water has a high sugar content. A better alternative is a regular daily multi-vitamin and plain water. To increase bone density, it is recommended to take calcium and vitamin D supplementation, consume foods high in calcium, and perform weight bearing exercise (walking, running, etc). Calcium supplement needs to be taken with a meal for increased absorption. Calcium is in all dairy products: cheese, yogurt, pudding, and ice cream. Other sources are: Orange juice fortified with calcium, Tofu, Almonds, Kale, Beans (not green beans), Broccoli, dark green vegetables, and Eggs. Plus non dairy sources: soy milk, soy yogurt, and soy ice cream. Hoped that helped you.