What do you think of Skinny Water? Have you seen it?
I was just recently in 7-Eleven and saw a display for this product
called Skinny Water, which claims to suppress your appetite just by
drinking it before every meal... and I was wondering if anyone has
heard of it or tried it before and does it work like they say? I looked on google, and found that they have a site, http://www.skinnywater.com and read through some of the information and it seems to be pretty legit.

What do you think?
It sounds like BS. But just so you know drinking water (plain old average water) suppresses your appetite just by drinking it because it fills your tummy. My bet is that the "skinny water" is a placebo as in the name makes you think it's working but drinking teh water is filling your stomach and giving you the illusion of being full or not hungry.
I have tried skinny water.  It definitely has something in it to suppress appetite.  It does work.  However, the bad thing about it is the taste.  They advertise it as having a lemony flavor.  Tastes more like bad medicine that you have to choke down.  What helps the flavor is to add  zero calorie crystal lite powder to it to give it a better flavor and lots of ice.  I have only been using it for a few days now and can only finish one bottle a day because of the taste.  However, it really does make you feel not hungry.  As to the fat burning aspect, I will hope for the best.
It was worth the $39 for a case that I paid from ordering it from the skinny water website.
People have commented that drinking this is the same as drinking plain old water before a meal.  So untrue.  This is definitely not plain water.  You will feel fill.
I am not sure of the taste but the active ingredient, HCA, has been shown to reduce your appetite.