Nutrition Expert Forum
What should I eat/narcolepsy/kidney diet?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

I am 28, just a few months from 29, female, mother.  I have narcolepsy and am on meds to help keep me awake.  I also have kidney stone trouble, and a double prolapsed heart murmur.  I am allergic to shell fish too.  
I wanted to start a diet, try something new, to help address some of my ailments.  Mostly I want to have a diet, or know which foods to eat, to cater to my narcolepsy.  To relieve some of my tired, run down moments.  Also, to cater to my kidneys, perhaps, to help keep them healthy and stone free.  I have numerous calcifications in my kidneys that I would like to get rid of also.  What diet, or foods, would help me out the most?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'1"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
160
There is really no "diet” for kidney stones. If a person takes very high doses of vitamin C, kidney stones have been known to develop. To help prevent possible kidney stones is to drink the daily-recommended fluid amounts of 8+ glasses (8oz or more) of water so your body is properly hydrated. To eat healthy and help your narcolepsy, suggest your protein sources be meats and fish instead of beans. Eat high fiber/whole grain carbohydrates (avoid any carbohydrates made with white sugar-cakes, cookies, white breads, etc), vegetables (avoid the starchy ones-corn, potatoes without skin), fresh fruits, and low fat dairy products. Hoped that helped you.
I forgot to mention that high protein foods quite often cause me to have sleep attacks.  Such as lentil soup, yummy, but I better be ready to take a nap!