Nutrition Expert Forum
Why Am I Losing So Much Weight?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Why Am I Losing So Much Weight?

I was really thin already before I started losing weight I weighed 140 pounds and I am 6'2". Now I weigh 124 pounds I have lost 16 pounds in a matter of about a month and a half to two months. I eat more than I usually do when I weighed 140 pounds I was trying to gain weight so I was doing the protein shake and everything. Now I feel something is wrong with me because I am losing so much weight. What do you think? Have any advice? I could really use it.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6'2
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
124
If you’re eating consummation increased and you continue to lose weight, then suggest going to your MD to get checked.