Why cant i eat?
when i eat a couple bites of any food i get sick to my stomache. i even throw up sometimes. before i eat i get real shaky like i'm cold, my teeth even chatter. the only way i can eat is if i smoke marijuana. it's beenlike this for awhile now.
Hello and hope you are fine.
It is possible that you are suffering from gastritis, reflux disease, food poisoning or stomach flu. Excessive and prolonged consumption of alcohol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, trauma to the intestine or chronic infections with bacteria like Helicobacter pylori can also cause inflammation. Stress and autoimmune disorders can also result in gastritis. Try taking some over the counter antacids for relief in symptoms. If the symptoms are severe consult a primary care physician. He may further refer you to a gastroenterologist based on your clinical findings. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!