Nutrition Community
Why cant i eat?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why cant i eat?

when i eat a couple bites of any food i get sick to my stomache. i even throw up sometimes. before i eat i get real shaky like i'm cold, my teeth even chatter. the only way i can eat is if i smoke marijuana. it's beenlike this for awhile now.
Hello and hope you are fine.
It is possible that you are suffering from gastritis, reflux disease, food poisoning or stomach flu. Excessive and prolonged consumption of alcohol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, trauma to the intestine or chronic infections with bacteria like Helicobacter pylori can also cause inflammation. Stress and autoimmune disorders can also result in gastritis. Try taking some over the counter antacids for relief in symptoms. If the symptoms are severe consult a primary care physician. He may further refer you to a gastroenterologist based on your clinical findings. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank