Nutrition Community
after eating I feel sick.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

after eating I feel sick.

I recently was ill starting with a headache and then with a temperature, sleeping for long periods of time and mucusy in my throat and nose but its been a couple of days now and my appetite has has completely gone.

I tried something simple like watermelon and a piece of toast I only managed a couple of bites but I instantly feel ill and like I'm going to be sick but I just keep getting air burps. The same happened with just drinking squash it made me feel instantly sick. What's going on? :(
Hi jessica16xox,
I don't know what's going on, but I would suggest making an appointment
with your family doctor. I would tell your doctor about the symptoms you've
been having the last couple of days i.e. the headache, temperature, sleeping a lot, mucus in your throat and nose. I would tell him you now have no appetite. That you tried eating watermelon and a piece of toast and that you still feel sick. You said the same thing happened when you went to drink squash. I've never had a drink of squash. I imagine that might be hard to
digest for your stomach. If this were me, I would make a doctor's appointment asap. Your doctor will be able to advise you what food to eat
that will be gentle on your stomach. You asked, what's going on ?
I don't know. I'm not a medical practioner. But your own family doctor will
be able to give you a better idea of what you have been going through
and what to do next in the way of food choice. I hope you feel better soon,
jessica.
A normal heart rate is 60-100 beats...
10 hrs ago by gymdandee
CamLp uploaded new photos
gymdandee commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Track your weight over time