Nutrition Community
all negetive tests very conserning

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

all negetive tests very conserning

I have been sick for a ong time and desperatly need help. I am 18 years old 5'5' and 186lbs.( i have been chubby my whole life). Several months ago i went to the doctor with a wierd feeling in my stomach. It always had an empty feeling and i felt nausous alot. She said it was acid reflux and prescribed a medication. The meds gave me really bad diareah so i stopped taking it and tries a new med. The diareahh seemed to lessen, but several weeks later it was back. I went to the bathroom almost every twenty minutes and was so nausous i could barely eat anything. I talked to the doctor and had a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. The only thing he found was that i had erosion in my esophogus. He put me on a new acid med that i have been taking for a little over a month now. I went through a period of about a month where i was constanly on the toilet and when i wasnt i was laying on the couch, and barely ate anything. I started to feel a twinge feeling in my right shoulder blade but didnt thing anything of it. Throughout this whole time i had terrible lower stomach cramps that never went away (not even after  a bowel movement).  I started feeling nausous and dizzy all the time and constanly got headaches and chest pains. I conplained to the doctor and she ordered an ultrasound of my gallbladder. The test came back negetive so she did other tests and found that i have deadly high cholesterol. I eat really healthy so this was shocking to me. I then had a hida scan that shows my gallbladder empies 7% slower than average. I was also put on a holter monitor becasue of feeling like my heart is racing. Every morning i wake up with bubles moving through me ans having to run to the bathroom. I also recently felt like i had a yeast infection. I also recenly felt like im always hungry even after i eat. Im pretty sure the gallbladder cant cause all of these symptoms and im really worried that i might have something seriously wrong. Please help.