Nutrition Expert Forum
bad food mixture?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

bad food mixture?

is it medical known that the following mix is bad:

banana + lemon + grape + apple + pear

research have warned me against certain mixs but i didn't find anything on above mention.  i felt really tired after the mix and left me sick next day.  

i had not had trouble with the above combo minus banana.  but research said milk plus banana disrupt mental function.

would like some expert opinion here.

Tags: bad food, food mix
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
267079_tn?1195146570
Eating different fruits usually does not give people issues unless you have issues with fresh fruits as with certain disease states. Bananas may give some people headaches. Thank you for your question.
4 Comments
Blank
4647811_tn?1357552899
How much of this did you eat? When did you eat it? What else did you eat it with? Do you have issues digesting fruit normally? Do you have issues with garlic, onion, mushrooms?
Blank
the banana the only different factor, everything else wa common.  there was this health article warning against mixing milk with banana if that means anything to you.
Blank
Is the combination really harmful to the body?

I have it a lot of times, never knew this.Can you share the reason why it is harmful?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank