Nutrition Expert Forum
bad food mixture?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

bad food mixture?

is it medical known that the following mix is bad:

banana + lemon + grape + apple + pear

research have warned me against certain mixs but i didn't find anything on above mention.  i felt really tired after the mix and left me sick next day.  

i had not had trouble with the above combo minus banana.  but research said milk plus banana disrupt mental function.

would like some expert opinion here.

Tags: bad food, food mix
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
Eating different fruits usually does not give people issues unless you have issues with fresh fruits as with certain disease states. Bananas may give some people headaches. Thank you for your question.
How much of this did you eat? When did you eat it? What else did you eat it with? Do you have issues digesting fruit normally? Do you have issues with garlic, onion, mushrooms?
the banana the only different factor, everything else wa common.  there was this health article warning against mixing milk with banana if that means anything to you.
Is the combination really harmful to the body?

I have it a lot of times, never knew this.Can you share the reason why it is harmful?