Nutrition Expert Forum
calorie confusion

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

calorie confusion
Went to doctor for weight loss advice, given metabolism test (I'm 48) dr. Recommeneded 1207 calories daily and to date I am down 21 ibs from 228(yippee!!) This sight recommends 1500+ calories to get to goal of 190....do I stick with dr orders ? Or listen to website?
That is great you are losing weight! You can consume 1200-1500 calories daily to give your body the nutrients, vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy and lose weight. Thank you for your question and all the best on your new way of life.