Nutrition Community
can somebody guide me? plz!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

can somebody guide me? plz!

hello all! someone could help me or guide me to a diet? I suffer from hypothyroidism, that is, I can not lose weight and extreme dieting only worsens my situation. the doctor gave me levothyroxine to take, but he did not give me any diet. anyone know what I can do?
One question is whether you have Hashimoto's or not and whether your thyroid is working or not.  They thyroxine in time will probably kill off your thyroid's ability to function at all.  One way to treat this is with natural iodine, which when it works speeds the thyroid back up to normal.  If you have Hashimoto's this won't work, nothing will except synthetic hormones, but if it's a different problem and you want to preserve your thyroid try seeing a naturopath or holistic nutritionist -- the latter can also give you a diet rich in seaweed (natural iodine) and teach you how to eat given your situation so you can maintain your weight.  Good luck.
Track your weight over time