Nutrition Community
cocunut water

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

cocunut water

Hey friends!! :) I wanted to know if its okay for your health and body if I replace coconut water with normal water! I really don't like water that much and I don't really drink that many fluids.
What is coconut water?  I assume you mean you want to replace water with "coconut water," but you don't explain what the latter is.  Something you might try -- the water we drink from the tap tastes awful.  Most bottled water is also tap water and also doesn't taste that great.  Have you ever tried real spring water?  It has the advantage of being inspected for health but doesn't taste like cleaned sewage and chlorine.  Each spring has a distinct taste.  Good water really tastes good -- you can also improve the taste of your tap water by filtering it, but it still won't taste as distinctive as spring water.  You might also think about drinking tea.  But tell us what coconut water is -- if you're just flavoring water with coconut, that's one thing, but if this is a sugar laden artificial bottled product it might not be a good substitute.
I don't like water period only when I'm reallllllly thirsty and that doesn't happen often!!! Coconut water. The liquid in coconuts! Check out thirsty budha coconut water with pulp! That's what I drink
Are you kidding? coconut water is the water inside the coconut!  Coconut milk is made by boiling the white coconut "meat" with water and straining it and boil it down further and you get coconut cream.
You know, you've really gotten to be nasty.  I really think something is wrong with you -- you are not the same person.  Who can live on the liquid in coconuts?  Unless you live on a tropical island, where there's an inexhaustible supply of coconuts.  So I naturally assumed this was some product she was using that probably would have additives in it.  I sold several products that were called coconut water because they were flavored with coconut, but with other things as well.  I offered a viable alternative to this person, which was that many people think they don't like water because they've never in their lives tasted real water, or tea, which is mostly water.  You offered -- an insult to me.  Very helpful.  
Pax, LOL  "You offered -- an insult to me.  Very helpful." You're welcome!
Me nasty! I just thought you must really know what coconut water is.