Nutrition Community
depression
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

depression

i have been suffering from depression in my 17 years.i cant explain  this symptoms,because different kind symtoms (symptoms) coming each time.sometime  very fear,negative thinking ,nosea,i cant eat anything,all the time lying on the bed.my legs and hands become very cold,i cant go anywhere without of my husband.at that time i fed up my life,now iam having nexito 20mg.kindly send me any other suggestion for me.what can i do?
Hello and hope you are fine.
Medications and psychotherapy is useful in depression. In severe cases a combination of both treatments may be necessary. Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and Serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors are commonly used medications in this condition. In extreme cases a combination of medications like lithium a mood stabilizer and thyroid hormone supplements also may be added to help the antidepressants work better. Cognitive behavioral therapy, psychotherapy, joining support groups may help. You should try interacting with people and enhance your social circle. Seeking the opinion of an experienced psychiatrist will be helpful.
Take care and best wishes!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank