Nutrition Expert Forum
dizziness and puberty

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

dizziness and puberty

I have an 11 year old who just started her period on Dec. 2nd.  Once in a while she experiences headaches and a dizziness.  Once i had to pick her up because she felt dizzy, then it went away, after she had a headache.  Just want to know if this is normal for a child going thru puberty or is there something else that could be wrong?  does she need more vitamins now that she started menstruating or is it just her hormones?  Very concerned..Thank you.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
11
1 Comment
this is very interesting. this is like me except im dizzy all the time. let's talk.