do grapes and strawberrys have calories
I was just wandering on the calories counter when i put in some foods i eat like grapes,strawberrys, and bananas have high calories
Fruits r high in calories because of the sugars...
They won't make you gain weight believe me! In fact fruit helps burns fat as they're low in calories, strawberries are even better at helping to make weight
Calorie intake is not that relevant in weight.  How you digest food is the key.   As stated, fruit is high in sugar, so moderation is key, but they are also very high in antioxidants, especially berries, and vitamins.  Grapes and bananas are especially high in sugar, so again, moderation is the key.  But see, it's not the calories, it's how fast sugar metabolizes into fat if not burned.