Nutrition Community
feel sick to my stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

feel sick to my stomach

everytime i eat no matter what it is i feel sick to my stomach... i have been feeling like this for a week now... i get hungry so i eat just alittle, enought to make me full... and i still gett sick to me stomach.. what is wrong>?
I don't know what is wrong, but, I have the exact same feeling. I can be really hungry, but, I will eat a couple of bites and I am sick as a dog, and feel so bloated. I have been to doctors and all they tell me is it is stress related. My Naturopath has put me on digestive aides, but, they make me sick too. I don't care what I eat, drink or take, I get so sick and bloated. I wish someone would find something. I do have a hiatal hernia, so that might be some of my problem, plus, I AM under tremendous stress.

So, you are not alone, if I ever find out what it is, I will let everyone know. I know I am tired of this, it has been going on for over a year.
I had the same. Ended up having Crohins Disease. Ask your doctor to run tests
I have been having the same EXACT issues. However, I am also sore in my middle region. From my stomach to my pelvic area. I know I would rather not eat than to feel this way.
To sugar 655, Please see a gynocologist, and describe your symptoms. I had the same thing...sore feeling in my stomach and the feeling nauseous. I don't want to alarm you, but you need to see a DR asap.