Nutrition Expert Forum
food

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

food

Is it normal to feel hungry every 3 hours?? Im in my 8th week of pregnancy. . I cant stop eating and I want to maintain my weight as much as I can..
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
175
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
87.6
When you are pregnant, it is recommended to consume 2000-2400 calories daily for you and the growth of the baby. If you are hungry often, suggest eating those calories in 5-6 small meals a day which would be broken down as the following: breakfast, between breakfast and lunch, lunch, between lunch and dinner, dinner, and just before bed. Hoped this helped you.