Nutrition Expert Forum
food

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

food

thank you foryour interest
i went many times to a specialist doctor but he said to me that i cant gain more than 4 kg .i only ask for some kind of food which make easy the work of my estomach
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
165 cm
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
50 kg
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
24
Recommend you change your eating habits to eat 5-6 small meals a day (which consists of: small breakfast, snack between breakfast and lunch, small lunch, snack between lunch and dinner, small dinner, snack before bed) to help your stomach acid basically have a constant level. Eat a low fat diet to help the body with digestion. It is important you find out what is wrong so you can be treated correctly and then I can suggest certain foods to eat.