Aa
A
A
Close
1756970 tn?1314380333
full body detox cleanse
hi everyone i was wondering if someone can tell me what their personal experiences were with doing a full body detox cleanse? i am starting or have started a month long one through a supplement that i take 2 in the morning for the full body cleanse and than two supps for the colon cleanse at night time. i am wondering if someone can tell me how does one know if its working(aside from using the BR alot) and two how they felt during it?

Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1236893 tn?1408490528
Your body does a perfectly good job of getting rid of toxins on its own.There’s no evidence that these types of diets are necessary or helpful.
While there are medical conditions that interfere with organ function and prevent the body from clearing toxins, healthy people already have a built-in detoxification system  the liver, kidneys, lungs and skin.
And by attempting to flush out the “bad stuff” from our intestines,  you're also "flushing out the good bacteria that keep the intestines healthy.”
Don't do it!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I own a Sports Nutritition store and am a certified personal trainer!  You can actually cleanse yourself by upping your fiber intake and water intake that any cleanser on the market does for you!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Day 5
4 hrs ago by Amber98
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
16 hrs ago
Blank
CamLp uploaded new photos
16 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank