Nutrition Expert Forum
height

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

height
i feel inferior in front of others because of my height.. even my younger is taller than me.. pls help me how can i grow my height..
You may be still growing. Males usually stop growing in their early to mid twenties. Height is usually genetic if there are males in your family with low stature. Suggest eating healthy foods and consume approximately 2500-2800 calories per day for your age.  Maybe good nutrition would help you grow, however, genetics do play a significant role in height. Thank you for your question.