Nutrition Expert Forum
help me lose my gut

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

help me lose my gut

What's the best and fastest way to lose 90 lbs. I can't be up and as active as I want to be due to my job . My time is limited . I started eating about 6 smaller meals a day and have cut out all soda pop and sugar plus all fried foods . I'm eating more fresh fruit and veggies . I'm 40 years old . Will a testosterone replacement work ? As well,as anything else . I am also drinking about 60 ounces of water a day
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 10
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
270
It sounds like you are eating healthier but avoiding high sugar/deep fried foods, eating fruit/vegetables, drinking water, and eating 6 small meals. You will start to see weight decreasing. Physical activity does sound limited with your job. Try walking around more at stops. 20 minutes of walking a day helps with weight loss. The slower you lose weight, the slower it will stay off. Hoped this helped you.
Muscleandstrength.com check out nutrition tab
Great changes you've already made - congrats to you for ridding yourself of sugar, soda and fried foods!  Awesome job eating 6 times/day too!  Try adding even more water, be sure to include a protein with every meal and only eat whole foods (not packaged or manufactured). If you do have to purchase something in a package, rather than look at the amount of calories or fats - look at the ingredients list, if it contains the words corn, sugar, cane, syrup, maltodextrin, sucralose, artificial, soy, flavorings or any other word that RHYMES with "gross" - avoid it! Start there.  You'll feel so much better, inflammation will decrease and your body wieght will drop.  Fat storage is a sign of inflammation - food and stress create inflammation, if we can change our foods and stress levels...inflammation and it's symptoms (fat storage) will be gone from the body.  You can do it! :)