Nutrition Expert Forum
help me lose my gut
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

help me lose my gut

What's the best and fastest way to lose 90 lbs. I can't be up and as active as I want to be due to my job . My time is limited . I started eating about 6 smaller meals a day and have cut out all soda pop and sugar plus all fried foods . I'm eating more fresh fruit and veggies . I'm 40 years old . Will a testosterone replacement work ? As well,as anything else . I am also drinking about 60 ounces of water a day
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 10
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
267079_tn?1195146570
It sounds like you are eating healthier but avoiding high sugar/deep fried foods, eating fruit/vegetables, drinking water, and eating 6 small meals. You will start to see weight decreasing. Physical activity does sound limited with your job. Try walking around more at stops. 20 minutes of walking a day helps with weight loss. The slower you lose weight, the slower it will stay off. Hoped this helped you.
3 Comments
Blank
Muscleandstrength.com check out nutrition tab
Blank
Great changes you've already made - congrats to you for ridding yourself of sugar, soda and fried foods!  Awesome job eating 6 times/day too!  Try adding even more water, be sure to include a protein with every meal and only eat whole foods (not packaged or manufactured). If you do have to purchase something in a package, rather than look at the amount of calories or fats - look at the ingredients list, if it contains the words corn, sugar, cane, syrup, maltodextrin, sucralose, artificial, soy, flavorings or any other word that RHYMES with "gross" - avoid it! Start there.  You'll feel so much better, inflammation will decrease and your body wieght will drop.  Fat storage is a sign of inflammation - food and stress create inflammation, if we can change our foods and stress levels...inflammation and it's symptoms (fat storage) will be gone from the body.  You can do it! :)
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank