Nutrition Expert Forum
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

help

So, I have recently become sick. Recently being Black Friday. Which is sort of ironic, but either way I got sick. That day I threw up the contents of my Thanksgiving meal, and felt a little bit better, but discovered I now have a terrible cough. The next day I was scheduled to get a Flu shot, and hadn't had a fever until after that. Now, every time I go to eat something I have a coughing fit and the food tries to come back up... What do I do?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'4"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
121.2lbs
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
16
Suggest eating 5-6 small meals a day and lighter foods until your body has recovered. If you are still having issues, recommend going to your doctor. Thank you for your question.