Nutrition Expert Forum
high iron levels but low B12 levels
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

high iron levels but low B12 levels

I went to the doctor recently because of some digestive problems.  She did blood work (we thought it might be gall bladder, but it isn't)  and she said I have extremely high iron levels in my blood, but my B12 level was 40.  My potassium level was really high, too.  I'm trying to find out what in my diet is causing this so I can adjust, but nothing seems to make sense.  Any ideas?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'8"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
: