Nutrition Community
how to gain muscle fast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

how to gain muscle fast

I am a male 110 pounds 5'3" I need to know how to gain some mucle wait for football

This discussion is related to weight loss plus muscle gain.
Tags: mucles
You need a weight gainer like nitrotech or whey powder. Basically, after you workout you need to down some serious protein to help your muscles regenerate the tissue you've torn so they build up thicker and heavier. My brother had great success with nitrotech from GNC but it's pretty pricey... Good Luck
Do you want to know the actually secret of gaining muscle in months, Message me. I can give you the benefit!
Building muscles involves extensive calorie burning compared to burning fat. Use should use foods which are rich in vitamins, by increasing the intake of super food to enjoy healthy weight gain  and youth for long.
CamLp uploaded new photos
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Please be aware of this!!!!!!
19 hrs ago by gymdandee
Track your weight over time