Nutrition Community
loose belly fat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

loose belly fat

How to loose belly fat .Do and don't.
The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst.

This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I encourage you to visit Dr Mercola’s site to learn more about Peak 8 fitness because I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle.

I highly recommend you read this article and watch the videos on the page. It will give you all the information you need to know about Peak 8 – Flood Your Body With This “Youth Hormone” In Just 20 Minutes

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter

It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body. The links are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy7j9FRiJpg&list=PL9FxWnfq1Oyo9pHHUPHeQne4iqoZ4zTN_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT5hRYXmxSE&list=PL9FxWnfq1Oyo9pHHUPHeQne4iqoZ4zTN_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLKML9EL4As&list=PL9FxWnfq1Oyo9pHHUPHeQne4iqoZ4zTN_

Figure your heart rate by this formula,

Subtract your age from 220. the remaining number is your maximum heart
rate. You should try to get your heart rate between 65% and 85% of your maximum heart rate. I suggest buying an heart rate monitor at a sports store.

You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.
before doing anything get the OK from your doctor.
Forgot to mention a diet!
Create a calorie deficit through your diet. Eating fewer calories than you use makes your body use the fat storage in your belly to provide energy. To lose belly fat fast, aim for at least a calorie reduction of a 1,000 calories daily.
Read nutritional labels to choose healthy food products. Avoid food high in sugar, calories and saturated fat by searching for high percentages on the food labels. Consume a balanced diet of lean protein, nuts, seeds and complex carbs such as vegetables and fruits.
Avoid reducing your calorie intake too drastically. Eating too few calories is counterproductive because it slows down your metabolism. The American College of Sports Medicine recommends that your caloric intake never drop below 1,200 calories per day for women.