Nutrition Community
loss wieght
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

loss wieght

I'm a 13 year old boy my weight is 175 my height is 4"5" what can I do to loss weight
Tags: loss, wieght
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1801781_tn?1373244154
What do you eat in a normal day??
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
The easiest thing to do is take smaller helpings and no seconds. Once you have disciplined yourself to that extent, then increase the vegetables and fruit you eat and cut out candy and sweet snacks. If you get that far you are well on your way to losing weight. No matter what sort of diet you have, it is always true that to weigh less you have to eat less. Then eating foods that have fewer calories and you will be slim eventually. Don't expect the change to come overnight. But stick to it.

And remember - no sodas either diet or non-diet. And no bottled or canned fruit juices. They are nothing but sugar.
Blank
At your age, weight loss is easy. Here are some tips:

1. Eat less junk food. Make it a treat, not a habit.

2. Don't drink soda. It's not as hard to do as you think it is. I only have a soda every few months.

3. Eat less in general. You need to have fruits, veggies, grains, and protien with each meal, yes, but what you should do is look up how much of each you should be eatting. The portions are most likely much smaller than what you're used to.

4. Work out. You don't have to become an MMA fighter, but even just going for a walk every day instead of playing video games helps a lot.

5. Only two hours of screen time a day. That means TV, computer, and games shoudl total 2 hours. What do you do with the extra time? Crunches, lunges, homework, walking, or jumping jacks.

6. Drink more water. It helps me a lot!

I hope these tips help.

~ Em
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nutrition Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity