low carb
I am interested in doing low carb, but I am nervous I will gain weight and that it would be bad for your heart and chlorestoral. What are people opinion and what should I start out with
Dear Ash,
You are on the right track. High Fat Low Carb (HFLC) diet is the way to lose weight and gain some health back. Sounds weird because we have all been taught the opposite for years. Please check out some You Tube videos by Dr Stephen Phinney and Dr Peter Attia. They will point the way for a Ketogenic diet that will help you. You will not gain weight if you stick to the diet. Fat is your friend, but only when carbs are not around. I have personally been on it for the past 6 months and I have lost weight, not trying to, and felt the best in years. Checked my numbers and all are better on this diet.